From: Bob Valentine
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Sent: 2/8/00 1:40 AM
Subject: RE: LM3914???

At 12:36 PM 2/7/00 -0500, you wrote:
>The only drawback to this module is that it has an on-chip 10/1
divider, so
>it reads 1.2V to 12V in... rather than 0-1V.  Good idea though.

I had wanted to gang 2 or more of the 3914's together, feed the O2 thru
op-amp and then have a higher resolution scale.   I was never able to
figure out exactly how to do this... I'm more programmer than H/W guru.

Anyone ever do this?

>I made this and it works well, except I made eight on one board, using
eight
>10-segment bar graph LEDs, allowing me/us to monitor Air/Fuel on each
>cylinder of an engine on a dyno.

I WW'd my own, sure looks nice hanging from the rear-view mirror.

--> Bob Valentine
--> bob@tecmark.com