Group purchase of harness fizzled

Ok guys, sorry to report- I spoke to Kevin, one of the salesmen, who asked
Dave, and they will not budge on the price- Kevin told me that it's Dave's
policy that they won't go any lower on clearance pieces- I even tried to get
him to go for free shipping, and he wouldn't budge at all.
I thought it was a good price anyway, and since he said they only have 6-12
of them left (what- no computer inventory?) I bought one anyways.
Sorry guys, I feel I've let you down, but they just wouldn't budge...
On another note, is there any interest in a GP on Haltec E6GM ECM's?
Tom