Need help on 87 GM Buick GN ESC pin-out...

Hello All -

Do you know what the pin-out assignment should be for the 87 GN ESC module?
I'm building up a new system using the Felpro SEFI8LO system - It requires a
standard GM ESC - I wasn't sure what to buy from the local GM dealer, so I
got an 87 Buick GN Module.

Now I have the module, but have no idea what pins to wire to the ECM, knock
sensor, Power and GND etc..  The only thing I do know is that the one wire
the ECM is kept 'high' until knock is detected, and then pulled 'low' to
ground to retard timing for the duration of the knock. - Most auto books
show just a color coded wiring harness for 4 wires.  I don't have the
harness and this ESC module has 5 pins!!

Please help if you know.

Kind regards.

Iestyn.

Iestyn Guest                                  iguest@viewlogic.com
Corporate Applications Engineer   Hotline 800-223-8439
Viewlogic Systems, Inc.                 Web: www.viewlogic.com
293 Boston Post Road W            fax 508-460-8213
Marlborough, MA 01752