Re: O2 sensor/tailpipe adapter?

I believe the one I used is a Bosch 13190, I think it is a Chrysler unit, it is
3wire and can be picked up at Autozone for about $42, seems to work well.

Someone posted this one a while back, I believe it is from a 90 Mustang, Bosch
13942.  It can be picked up at Autozone for $38.

Someone else mentioned an AC Delco AFS74 for $35 at a buick dealer....

Gabe