Re: GM training manuals

At the risk of sounding grumpy, let me say that typing "+msx
+international" into altavista returns this link:

www.msxi.com

A few months ago, before I bought my transmission book, I went to their
WWW page and found very little there.  You couldn't buy online, and
there was little or nothing mentioned about GM training supplies.
You'll probably have to call and request their catalog.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet@arm.com