RE: Need help on 87 GM Buick GN ESC pin-out...

Looking at the module from the top where the sticker is (HKD for example)
the pins are from left to right A<B<C<D<E
The colors of connectors varies at times but the letter designations are
always the same
A=no connection
B=+12 VDC
C=Spark knock out low/high transition with knock
D= ground
E=knock sensor input

I have 3 different connectors infront of me  (B) the +12v is usually always
pink with or with out black stripe
C= could be yellow/black or solid black D=could black/white or solid brown
E= is usually always blue
I have a lot of sensors let me know what you need before you plunk down hard
earned cash.

Don