RE: V8 '165 harness modifications

Use a prom for 89 apyu bcc.  That way you can rip out the injector.  They don't work as nice as using all injectors. Trust me... the 9th is just a pian in the ars.  If you have a burner i got a mod apyu bin or since your close to me...in the same country I could send you one.

Mike Rolica
..busy as hell
ICQalias- TPIguy