Re: Group purchase of harness fizzled

> am curious about your response to the Haltech GP. I am considering the
>purchase and was wondering what your experience is with the product? Could
>you elaborate? What do you find to be the pros and cons of the E6GM
product?
>Thanks
>john

Well, I wouldn't say they are that bad, but I'm sure (don't quote me here!!)
the E6GM is over $1000 here in Australia, for me this is way too much for a
product that in my mind does no more than a 1227165 or similar just with a
nice tunning interface.
I've only seen them on Lada's!!!, scary yes, maybe that left a sour taste in
my mouth.
Personally I'd rather use a Delco with one of the many Delco ECM tuning
programs mentioned on this list or the now out of business Kalmaker than a
Haltech.

Just my opinion.
Ross Myers