Heated O2 sensors

What are the differences between GM's different O2 sensors (besides
price)?
I'd like to put a heated O2 sensor on the turbo 3.1L V6 in my Grand
Prix.
I was originally thinking to use an AFS75 because it's the one used in
the Gen III 3100 V6 and 3.4L DOHC from 94-96.
However, in 97-98 they switched to an AFS109 which costs more.  What's
the difference?
Also, do these O2 sensors come with connectors?

I also don't know which type of connector I'm supposed to use.
There are two applications which fit the AFS75 and AFS109.  PT420 which
is a 3-way female connector with leads, and PT1017 which is a 4-way
female connector with leads.  My parts catalog says the 3100 uses the
PT420 connector, but the 3800 Series II uses the PT1017 connector, and
all 94-96 W-cars use the PT818 4-way female connector.  So I'm confused
as to which connector I'm supposed to use with either the AFS75 or
AFS109.  The 3-way F connector, 4-way F connector, or???
Or is there an extra 4th wire (ground or something) that is not needed
on the 3100 while it is needed on other engines?

--
Shawn Lin
http://www2.cybercities.com/g/gmwbodycars/