Re: nostalgia

I remember the day I saved up and got my disc drive for the C-64. A single
sided floppy(I had 2 disk) and I thought I'd never used "ALL" that storage
capacity. Sure a lot faster than the cassette drive. Tape always seemed to
screw up just before finishing loading one of those "huge" 30+k games.

Kevin R