Conversion table

Hi,

I'm new to the list so please forgive if I'm covering old ground.  I have
searched the archives for this info, but unsuccessfully.

I am looking for a conversion table or factor to change voltage output from
a GM TBI MAP to kPa.  The scantool I have only outputs the sensor data in
voltage, but my programmer is having difficulty referencing this data to the
tables we need to change as they are based on kPa readings.

TIA,
Ramsey