From: ECMnut@aol.com
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Sent: 2/11/00 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: nostalgia

okay, I'm a digital dinosaur too,
My first computer was an Apple][.  It had an optional
single sided external floppy drive, although it
had cassette capability..
It would only allow typing UPPER case letters..
I bought my first eprom burner in 1983, and copied
my friend's aftermarket "F8 lowercase" ROM..
The erpom burner and 2716 chip (both from JDR)
came to less money than the after market chip...
Next, I spung for a CPM emulator card, so I could run
Wordstar.  Made it easy to shaed docs with friend's "Zorba"
CPM computer