EPROM BCC decode

I recently picked up a new MEMCAL for my '730 project and tried to read
the prom this morning.  The BCC is AUJP 1615 and I thought the AUJP
family should all work under the V8 TPI '730 motors.

I attempted to read the PROM and my reader would only recognize it as
as 2764 and read 8K of data.  I've checked other AUJP bins (32K) and
Ludis' page stating that it should be a 27128 or 27256, but no go..

Can someone confirm the BCC for me that has such info?  I brought up
the 8K datafile under WinBin and it looked bizzare.  The cyl sel was
listed as 0x0C which didn't decode to any of the 8,6,4,TBI codes listed?

thanks
mike