Re: IAC motors

If it functions like a standard stepper
stepper motor the inputs get 'poked'
with 12v in different sequences to make
it turn 1-0-1-0,1-0-1-1,1-1-0-1 etc. or
something like that. the ones I played
with in school could be made synchronous
by applying voltage across two
terminals. I couldn't tell you if an IAC
works the same or not.. the ones we used
in school were 8-wire(they were capable
of half stepping), the IAC may function
as a synchronous motor if you apply +12V
to one terminal and ground to another.
byE
Mike
Swayze