RE: someone is selling Diacom compatible cables

Check the archives for the almost-flame war that erupted when someone just
PROPOSED making Diacom clone cables.....

The simplest reason is leave one in each car - no hunting around under dash
each time you want to hook it up, or as some people reported, the
questionable quality of Diacom's OEM cable.

I'm sure Ed Rhinda will chime in soon about copyright infringment....

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob@tecmark.com