PE mode questions.

There seem to be 2 "pump shot" modes, one for TPS movement, and the other
for change in MAP.
Am I correct in assuming that the MAP enrichment is used for increased load
with no change in TPS i.e. going from level to incline in road way? If this
is so and the TPS one is to compensate for the sudden change in throttle
opening, is the MAP enrichment inactive when the TPS enrichment engages, or
do they combine? What I'm asking is, when you mash the GO pedal, the TPS
enrichment kicks in, but the sudden opening would also affect the MAP
readings, are these ignored, or are they added to the TPS enrichment?

Kevin R