Re: IAC motors

There are IAC drivers/ testers available for around $30.  Also, you
can fool the ecm into moving an IAC by providing a tps signal around
.6V (easy way is connect a handheld tps) then opening or closing
throttle with the engine running.  The ecm thinks it's idling, and
moves the IAC to reduce or increase idle speed.
Shannen