From: owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org [mailto:owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org]On Behalf
Of Kevin Reynolds
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2000 2:53 PM
To: GM ECM mailing list
Subject: programming specs for N821s181

I've converted my crossfire injected car to using the 747 inplace of the
original computer. While playing with the setup on that I decided to read
the original 84 chip for the fun of it. From what I can find it uses a
N82S181 1K prom, but can't find the programming parameters for it so I can
read it. Anyone know what these are?

Thanks,
Kevin