Re: someone is selling Diacom compatible cables

OOPS - ummm - well ummm -  uuh I ALREADY COPYRIGHTED THE SOUND WAV THINGY
that I mentioned in a post a minute ago....- yea - yea - thats it ... I - ya
copyrighted a cable with one transistor in it - yeea .  ;-)

too bad I dont have dollar signs in my eyes - but who's the dummy there -
the people who freely give ideas or those who make money off of others?

this is not personally directed at anyone.