Site Down?

Are the Home pages for gmecm/diy_efi down?, or just my ISP on the fritz?.

Either way anyone got Orwin, or John Gwynnes addresses handy, thanks

Grumpy
  BTW, Home from hospital, and things turned out fine.  Man, having to leave
home to do this now, is so different now that I have a life.  You have a
good Dr., when he tells ya to drive your toy over next time, cause he wants
a ride in it!!.  Also, did my best set of numbers for breathing/exercise to
date, while I was there, and kinda impressed everyone, with em.  I'm up to
47% of average best for normal guy my age/weight, who has never smoked,
leads moderately active life.  And that is carrying the *useless* lung.
Meaning it's draining slightly what I'm able to do.