Re: ALDL (8192) command timing (sort of longish)

I wasn't familiar with XDE-9063 so I looked in the archives....

It's apparently a GM document with details on ALDL data streams?  And it
may or may not be public?  Can anyone say for sure, if it's legal can
someone send me a copy for the gmecm WWW page?

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet@arm.com