Re: [ADMIN] Server troubles.

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Jon V. wrote:

> The server will be taken down briefly tonight (2/14) at approximately
> 11:00PM for a kernel upgrade. At that time web/ftp/mail services will stop
> for at least one half hour and not more than one hour.

OK, things went slower than I expected, so the midnight downtime will take
place again tomorrow, 2/15. Same time.

In the mean time... have at it, resume discussions, have fun...  (I've
always been partial to drawing... I could do without the quartering (too
messy) but drawing seemed to have a certain ambiance... hard to explain I
guess....)

-Jon