RE: O2 Sensors - Output Graphs?

I somewhat answered my own question; I refined my search into "lambda"
sensors instead of "oxygen" sensors and found more info. I ran across a
scanned version of some Bosch stuff that showed a decent graph, then ran
into a strange A/F ratio meter that uses two LM3915's instead of LM3914's -
the article also shows an output graph (which is what I was looking for.)
Any comments on this guy's A/F ratio meter? (Bruce?)

http://pelicanparts.com/techarticles/mult_air_fuel_monitor/mult_air_fuel_mon
itor.htm

Hope I'm not out of line posting this in GM_ECM.

Ken Kelly (#2)