Emulator boards

After the family crisis and the system crash I bailed out in SC, they sent me to Ft. Bragg to do an installation at Womack Army Hospital. Kept us there until the acceptance testing was out of the way and I got back Saturday night. Went thru the boards last night and noticed they all seem to have areas where the data/address lines are either missing copper or are covered solid in one or two places. Verified my drawings had .010 spacing and .010 minimum line width, PCB house spec'd at .008 minimum spacing and .008 line width. Spoke with them about 30 minutes ago and they stated they were having problems with some of their processing equipment... they said if I would have been willing to pay the $200.00 "UL testing fee" it would have caught the errors. Regardless, this is the 2nd time I've been hosed and they agreed to refund the cost. Everyone that has sent me a check please send me a note with an address so I can get the money returned.
For a 100.00 item, this has been a ridiculous battle.
Thanks,
Dave