RE: Nother ALDL grabbing method

There's two people doing it; Mike Chaney and Mike Glover. Chaney makes "Home
Dyno" and Glover makes "Street Dyno" .. both basically the same. Chaney uses
an inductive pickup (my preference since I have four cars) and Glover uses a
wired-in setup. I've spoken with Glover both online and on the phone; he's a
very friendly individual and will probably share his info with you.

His link is:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/5837/StreetDyno.html

Chaney's link is:

http://www.charm.net/~mchaney/homedyno/dynokit.htm