Re: GMECM Digest V2 #71

>Steve Ravet wrote:
>I wasn't familiar with XDE-9063 so I looked in the
>archives....
>It's apparently a GM document with details on ALDL
>data streams?  Andit
>may or may not be public?  Can anyone say for sure,
>if it's legal can
>someone send me a copy for the gmecm WWW page?-
-->steve

I'm pretty sure you guys have had it for a while now,
it was referenced in one of the first few messages
in the archives.  Ron referred to a copy on the syty
page, I'm not sure if it's still there.

The copy I have is the acutal hard copy, I don't have
it in digital format. I'll see if I can ping Ron for
the file, if he isn't listening.

XDE-9063, for those who don't know/haven't seen, is
the Delco documentation for the CPC-N 2.0L Turbo PFI
system for MY '88, program # P0188BXZ01.

It references other docs:

SK-2107  Mechanization Drawing
XDE-5006 ECM to STM Interface Requirements
XDE-5024 System Design spec for High Speed Serial
         Data Communication between Microcomputer
         Assemblies

If anyone's got a good rappor with the Delphi folks,
you might want to see if you can talk 'em out of a
full digital copy of any of these docs. I'd be
interested in hearing what the reply was on 9063,
since I was told by a reliable party that it was no
longer in Delco's library.

Interestingly enough, I first stumbled onto this on
the Hotrod list about 6 years ago, which surprised
me since it wasn't too old at the time. I'm missing
sections 10,13,14,15,16, and 17.

The digital copy is missing the same sections, but
they apparently came from different sources. (I've
never given a copy out, except to Delco folks)

Steve, I'm gonna send you a Word doc I downloaded
that also appears to be part of a GM format spec.
I think this has been around too, so use it if you
like.

I got a boatload of stock binaries I've collected over
the years, I'd be happy to upload 'em to an ftp site
if you need.

Later,

Dig
turbodig@yahoo.com