RE: O2 Sensors - Output Graphs?

At 11:50 AM 2/15/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>strange A/F ratio meter that uses two LM3915's instead of LM3914's -
>the article also shows an output graph (which is what I was looking for.)

3915's are logarithmic scale, usually used for audio db meters....  I'd
think they throw the already non-linear scale of a 02 sensor off even more.
 If you look at his display, there are 2 led's next to each other on the
peaks of the display, which could account for the log scale.

>Hope I'm not out of line posting this in GM_ECM.

I've wasted enough bandwidth on this.  <snicker>  BTW, does anyone have any
idea what this is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=255425966

>Ken Kelly (#2)

--> Bob Valentine