Re: knock sensor readout

John, this isn't going to work. The Knock sensor on the
block is no more than a microphone. The esc module in the
PCM reads the output of the mike and filters out what it
thinks are the noise characteristics that represent Knock.
The ESC then feed the filtered output to the computer. The
short answer is you need a laptop plugged into the DLC port
monitoring the Knock retard to see what is happening.

		Ken