Re: knock sensor readout

I started at the wrong end of my e-mail I guess, since my firstr response
was to the last one ref this.

Anyway get a Mid year KS appropriate to what you running, and use that
matching ESC module.  Then just wire as necesssary to match the GN Ttype
list KS devise.
  By mid year, I mean an application that uses a ESC Module.  Using a early
or late one won't work right with the module.
Grumpy

> Is there an archive on how to setup a knock sensor (std GM style single
wire)
> to read out on and led bar, kind of like the O2 led setups talked about
not to
> long ago?  I'm getting ready to start dialing in my advance curve map
(ACCEL
> DFI/ 300+ box), and I think it would be a useful tool to tune on the
"ragged
> edge", especially for part throttle.  Has anyone tried this?  Success?
failure?