Re: knock sensor/solid cam

There really ain't too much to be gained over a good hydralic, for the
street.  If racing ya oughta have calibrated it better and not rely on the
KS.
  I've had several cammed motors work fine, and a couple that were
absolutely impossible not to ignore the KS.
  Remember only in the losest of terms is it a KS.  It's a microphone, and
any generator of the right frequency sets it off.  I've had a serpentine
belt cause a false signal
Grumpy

> Has anyone used a knock sensor on a solid cam engine?  Will it have a lot
of False knock, or is the freq. different than the filter picks as knock?