RE: knock sensor/solid cam

Reading through one of my latest David Vizard books (excellent reading
BTW), there are some new solid cams on the market that have been designed
specifically for EFI applications and do not trip false knock counts.
David indicates they are some of the best cams he has played with (solid
rollers that is).

My $0.02CAN worth...

/Ernst