Re: XDE Documents

Dig,

Can you send a copy of that downloaded file this way too?  Always interested
in reading/pondering/understanding something new..................

Also, to the 'GMECM group at large, does anyone have a copy of XDE-5024?
Not super critical to have, but would make interesting reading as it is oft
referred to in the context of ALDL communication protocols.

Is there a complete/partial digital version of XDE-9063 available for
viewing somewhere?

Walt.