RE: knock sensor/solid cam

>Ernst,
>
>Please, what is the name of the new Vizard book?  (I noticed nothing in the
>Vizard selection of Amazon.)
>
>Thanks,
>Mike

How to Build Max Performance Chevy Small Blocks on a Budget.  ISBN# 1884089348.  Published 1999, I have had it for about 6 months now...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1884089348/qid=950797932/sr=1-5/102-5246958-7712017

Have you looked at these DV books too (ALL of them are awesome reading)?

How to Build Horsepower, Vol. 2:Carburetors & Intake Manifolds
How To Build & Modify Chevrolet Small-block V-8 Camshafts & Valves
How To Build & Modify Chevrolet Small-block V-8 Cylinder Heads
How to Build & Modify Chevrolet Small-Block V-8 Pistons, Rods & Crankshafts
How to Rebuild Your Small-Block Chevy
Performance with Economy (out of print)

I'm a big fan of Vizard's books...  :)  BTW; there are porting tips for the latest cyclinder heads (ie Vortec) in the new book!!

Cheers,
Ernst denBroeder