RE: knock sensor/solid cam

>Please, what is the name of the new Vizard book? (I noticed nothing in the
>Vizard selection of Amazon.)
>
>Thanks,
>Mike

How to Build Max Performance Chevy Small Blocks on a Budget. ISBN# 1884089348. Published 1999, I have had it for about 6 months now...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1884089348/qid=950797932/sr=1-5/102-5246958-7712017

Have you looked at these DV books too (ALL of them are awesome reading)?

How to Build Horsepower, Vol. 2:Carburetors & Intake Manifolds
How To Build & Modify Chevrolet Small-block V-8 Camshafts & Valves
How To Build & Modify Chevrolet Small-block V-8 Cylinder Heads
How to Build & Modify Chevrolet Small-Block V-8 Pistons, Rods & Crankshafts
How to Rebuild Your Small-Block Chevy
Performance with Economy (out of print)

I'm a big fan of Vizard's books... :) BTW; there are porting tips for the latest cylinder heads (ie Vortec) in the new book!!

Cheers,
Ernst denBroeder

I also like his books, in general, and own several. I thought of buying that one for use on other brands. What I wrote was slightly different from what I meant, there: it wasn't that I didn't find _anything_, just that I didn't find anything that seemed _new_.

Thanks for the title.

Mike