Re: Are my posts making it? was Speedometer Scaling

Your posts have made it.
I for one don't have a clue where to even point you.
While the list is a great source of info., There are some things that aren't
known.
We need an inside guy at gm to get us a copy of all the internal documents,
legally of course.   <G>
Grumpy