Re: AKFM 2174 bin

At 04:33 PM 2/17/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Why not just use the 89 code?
What's the BC for the 89 code? (not the 89vette 6spd one)  The AKFM is the closest to my engine, stock L69 305 in a '88 Monte SS.  That's why I initially picked it.  It's also more plug and play to get things up and running (first time doing this!).

>Unplug the cold start injector, and then you'd have a fully hac'd code to
>work with.  Would just need to dial up www.tunercat.com....
>Better yet, install a 730, and use the 92 stuff
Down the road, this will likely be what I end up doing... Mike R. seems to be having good luck with his 730 setup.  For now, I need to install the TPI and get the car running!  Damn, I wish all this snow and cold weather would go away so I can get on with my project!

/Ernst