From: owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org [mailto:owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org]On Behalf
Of Ludis Langens
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2000 9:34 PM
To: gmecm
Subject: Debugger board for P4 ECMs

I've added a simple schematic to my web pages.  It is at:
  http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/p4test.gif

The schematic is of a little peripheral board for P4 ECMs.  It plugs
onto the edge card test connector of a P4 ECM.  Everything fits on a
circuit board small enough to fit inside the case of a 1227165.

The added peripherals let me run a debugger in a P4 ECM.  This is very
useful for figuring out how the hardware works.  The schematic shows a
Mac style RS422 serial port.  This could be changed to RS232 with a DB9
connector for use with PCs.  Is anyone interested in building a copy?