Re: AKFM 2174 bin

If it's not even running yet then why not just start from scratch, the
calibrations aren' that different (comparing auto to auto).  Like I said
drop over to tunercat, and look at the hac, after that think about where
your at.  Ya wanna use 4-5 tables, or have the whole thing accessable?.
Grumpy

> >Why not just use the 89 code?
> What's the BC for the 89 code? (not the 89vette 6spd one)  The AKFM is the
closest to my engine, stock L69 305 in a '88 Monte SS.  That's why I
initially picked it.  It's also more plug and play to get things up and
running (first time doing this!).

> >Unplug the cold start injector, and then you'd have a fully hac'd code to
> >work with.  Would just need to dial up www.tunercat.com....
> >Better yet, install a 730, and use the 92 stuff
> Down the road, this will likely be what I end up doing... Mike R. seems to
be having good luck with his 730 setup.  For now, I need to install the TPI
and get the car running!  Damn, I wish all this snow and cold weather would
go away so I can get on with my project!