Re: Desensitizing GM knock sensors

The if problem isn't false knock, then fix the cause of the knock.  Or
ignore it, and blow up the engine.  10PSI, and 9.4, that will be hard to
fix.  Try 6 and see where ya are.
You talk to the people that sold you that S/C?.
9.4, on a N/A can be a headache.
383, what for cam?.
Might check cam timing.
You also way out of calibration room.  You meantion 100 KPa.  You should
have a 2 bar MAP and get things right.  Course as things stand now I don't
know anyone with a 2 bar calibration (program) for a LT1.
Grumpy