Re: MAP data...was Re: 48 +1 and sensor data

Hey this is good information,  I've been tuning my SA table and been watching
MAP voltage and RPM and getting pretty close, but I wasn't sure exactly where
the vacuum was.  I would eventually get it by trial and error.  I looked at my
code and how they derive the MAP in KPA.  It looks like it is pretty involved.
It does appear that it is converted to PSI because it is multiplied by 0x97=151
dec.  This gives a range of 0 to 151.  Is that PSI?  Anyway why is there a
correction added on: in your case you said it was 10.34.  Why is the calculation
y=mx+b?  Would not y=mx be correct.  You are right though:  that is what is in
my code: there is a b added on.    I would have thought 0 to 5 volts would give
0 to 100 KPA....doesn't appear to be the case.....anyone know why?