Re: P4 Cylinder Select

Ross Myers wrote:

> Does this mean you could run without the netres (If you didn't want limp
> home),

I think so.  I've got an ECM on the bench with no resistor networks
installed - just an EPROM.  The analog fuel controller chip stays mute.

> just put the correct resistance across pins 13 & 16?.

Not quite.  Don't expect power to be on the corner pins.  Actually, I
theorize that pins 12 and 14 are power pins meant for this output.

Further, it might need a voltage divider built from two resistors.  I
used a 5K multiturn pot to generate the test voltages.  Alternately, a
single pullup or pulldown might work - the ASIC biases it's input to
about 2.5 volts.