Re: LT1 boost retard??

Something I did notice, it looks like the IAT (intake air temp) causes
retard.   I did not see it causing anything else, but it may, someone
will need to check the code to see everything it changes, but by
adjusting the table you could make IAT retart things differently, you
might even be able to leave the IAT in the compressed air intake
piping and just adjust the tables to cut timing.   The way I figured
out this was I had two different runs recorded in diacom, both with
the same engine temp, only the IAT temp varied, and one had about 6
degrees less base timing.

			Roger