Re: 1227748 schematic updated

steve ravet wrote:

> The archives claim it has a bare EPROM socket, but when I test
> fit an EPROM in there it was very loose, in fact it would fall out if I
> turned it over.  Is there some sort of holder between what's soldered to
> the board and the chip itself?  A plastic thing for the chip itself?

They use a carrier just like the C3's use for their 2732's, except with
28 pins.  I put a ZIF socket on my bench '748.  There was one problem
though, the pin spacing is less than the standard 0.6", and the holes
were just barely large enough to accept the pins of the wire wrap socket
I used to adapt the spacing.