cheap eprom burner group purchase

I've been looking for a eprom programmer, and came across some that do what
I need, which is just eprom and (possibly) flash for my '165 or '730.  The
Xeltek "Rommaster II" seems to fit my needs; new they are $199 w/ 1 year
warr. and "refurb" with a 90 day warr. they are $135, which seems like a
pretty good deal.  Paralell port connection, runs on 9 VDC so could be used
for field-burning.

Spec's at:    http://www.xeltek.com/rm2.html

I asked about a group purchase.  For 10 or more refurb units, there's a 10%
discount.   NEW units get a 15% discount for 10 or more.    So refurb would
be $121, new would be $169, all plus shipping (probably).

Anyone interested?   Contact me off-list.  I haven't crossposted this to
any other lists, but anyone is welcome to join in.

--> Bob Valentine
--> bob@tecmark.com