Re: 2-bar MAP snensor

The transform equations for both the garden variety 1bar MAP sensor and the
2bar MAP sensor (P/N 16009886) have been posted in the archives previously.
I just uploaded an Excel graph which may also be helpful in this regard.
The file is in the new FTP incoming directory under
"Map1Map2_Transforms.xls".

If anyone has the transform equation for the 3bar MAP sensor (P/N 16040749),
I would sure appreciate some enlightenment.

Walt.