Re: BPW numbers

From what I've seen, the BPW is derived from a formula based on the injector used rate of flow vs the size of the motor. Just punch in the numbers and you've got your BPW number to use. I'm sure you could play with it from there, but probably wouldn't need to.

Kevin R

Just wondering what BPW numbers would do when a guy changes a 305 to a 350. The 1988 TBI injectors are different, PROM BPW numbers are 148 for a 305 and 135 for a 350. This is based on flow in grams/sec...what would you have to set a 305 injector to, to work in a 350 properly -- or is the flow rate too low already ?

Lyndon.