Re: Selectable chips & boost programming

At 05:36 PM 2/24/00 -0500, you wrote:
How do these chips that have 16 programs work? I'd like to do that with a custom chip in my car. Also, is it possible to use the speed density computer in my 93 Camaro to do fuel management under boost... i.e. re-map the spark and fuel tables to use BAR pressure instead of vacuum? I'd like to go turbocharged this year, but I don't want a mess of spark retard boxes and an auxillary fuel system that raises fuel pressure sky high..

They use a single chip with 16 times the program space as the stock chip, and the thumbwheel chip you select programs with toggles the extra address lines to select each "bank" or program in the chip.
I made a 6 in 1 for a 93 GMC Jimmy back in 94.