Analog Cadillac/Bendix to'730

Hi Guys,
I have been lurking and absorbing as much info as my feeble powers will
allow, need to ask a few newbie-like questions of the brain trust.
My project is to convert a 500ci Cadillac with a bendix analog
controller to something more flexible, say a '730 or similar. I don't
have a strong background in digital electronics and I have a couple fall
back positions: #1- I am in on the efi332 buy  #2 pay the bucks for a FP
Performance store bought ecm.
Questions:

1. The Cadillac injectors are low impedance, are they compatible will
the 730's driver?

2. If the stock injectors won't work, how would I size replacements? the
engine is rated at 210hp@3600rpm. would it be safe to assume that if a
350ci Chev used 24lb/hr injectors that an engine 50% bigger would use
36lb/hr injectors?

3. The Bendix throttle body doesn't have an IAC, it has a fast idle
valve that is electrically heated and allows an air bleed till warmed
up. Could one substitute a standard GM IAC in place of this?

4. I picked-up a junkyard '730 and a few others '748 etc, the '730 has
the eprom  on a large carrier with some other chips. The '748 just has
the eprom alone, Are these other chips part of the limp home settings?
are they compatible with a larger (Cadillac) engine?

5. Could someone tell me the difference between Memcal, calpak, limp
home resistor packs?

6. Are there companies/ individuals who will custom  burn eproms based
on : engine size, intended use, etc? Is this something that would be
best done by myself?

Thanx,
Russ Harms