Re: Selectable chips & boost programming

At 11:09 AM 2/26/00 -0700, you wrote:
David,

Just got something from Fairchild SemiCond, and I'll try to decipher what
this spec sheet shows. Whew...this is totally foreign territory to me.
Looks like data address inputs are from A0 through A16. There's no info on
what each pin corresponds to which address on the chip.  The additional
address lines are A17-A19. Are these the ones you connected via switch ?

Yep.
With A17 low (I think that's active) the chip, when the ECM addresses it with lines A0-A16 is reading the 2nd 32K block with A18 low it's the 3rd, A17 and A18 it's the 4th, A19 is the 5th, A19 and A17 is the 6th, A19 & A18 is the 7th, A17, A18 & A19 is the 8th 32K block.