Re: Troublesome Eprom

nacelp wrote:

> I've heard of some wierd items, from time to time, like a 32K were a 16K
> should be, and just 1/2 of it written in.  I think the 749 was the wost one
> for that, thou not a common occuance.
> Grumpy
Well, I managed to find another 16k memcal from an 8 cyl, then I found
a manual trans cal to put back in it, but they are for 2 different
years and I'll have to switch some wires to make things act right.  It
should work, but it took most of a day to mostly fix what I'd f*cked
up in 15 mins.

>    X-fire that I've written so much about has found a new home,  CCC
> Quadra-Jet on the x-fire manifold for the moment to get it running, then
> back to the 747 TBI setup.  Spent today removing the N/A 3.8 and getting
> ready to pull the 355.  Got exhuasted, but was grand being to do some heavy
> line work!!..
Damn!!  I was really hoping to see that setup before it was sold.  If
yer still enjoying wrenching in a few months, you can come out and
help me set up the turbo 4 cyl.  I'm sure I'll be getting in over my
head, again.  <g>

Thought you were using a 4. something engine from a Cad??